A regularly updated post with all the submission/application/prizes and other opportunities that I’ve found in my travels around social media and have been sent to me.
When an opportunity has passed I will remove it from the list to not clog it up with old news.
I know that it isn’t that big right now but we have to start somewhere!
This post is going to be free for a while but will eventually only be available to paid subscribers.
Time limited opportunities.
- époque press zine is open for submissions on the theme of SHORTAGE
- Knight Errant Press, looking for various genres and themes, closes 01/09/222
- A Pocket Anthology of Addiction and Recovery, Acid Bath Publishing are looking for submissions for. this publication, closes 05/08/22
Always open for submissions.
- The Birdseed [are open for short and flash fiction for a digital magazine]
- Fictive Dreams [are open for short story submissions between 500 and 2,500 words]
- Fox & Windmill [We are a publisher for British South Asian writers and welcome submissions from writers of this background. You must have a completed manuscript when you submit your work.]
- Little Island, [open for submissions of quality fiction, with a leaning toward Irish authors]
- Lunate [accepts submissions of poetry and short stories without a genre limitation]
- Paragraph Planet [Your submission can be a short story, an extract from a novel or the capturing of a moment. The main rule is that it needs to be EXACTLY 75 words long including the title.]
- Product magazine [We publish short stories, nonfiction, poetry + photography. Everyone welcome, especially new/early career writers + artists.]
- Soor Ploom Press [open for previously unpublished short poetry and stories]
- wildness [accepts submissions of poetry, fiction, and non-fiction and considers work in most styles, forms, or genres.]
If you are a publisher or have other writing opportunities that you would like me to add to this list please email me email@example.com
You can always email me on firstname.lastname@example.org with any suggestions.